To address the growing challenges of border and maritime security that are increasingly compounded by transnational terrorism threats, GTS has developed FusionCommand, a security specific C4ISR system.
First deployed by the US Customs and Border Patrol in 2006, in Douglas, AZ; FusionCommand has since matured to flexibly address maritime, port, critical infrastructure and other perimeter security needs. Incorporation of a sensor fusion engine, a sensor contact alert, intelligent rules engine, latest generation Geographic Information System (GIS) and operator friendly interface make FusionCommand a highly capable C2/COP for tactical and operational mission environments.
Developed as a light weight, open architecture, open interface system, FusionCommand provides true fusion of multi-source sensor contacts, auto-alerting based on pre-designated contact pattern recognition; an intuitive COP that integrates all sensor contact geo-location with Blue Force Tracking (BFT), and shared Situational Awareness (SA). Key Capabilities include:
- Sensor agnostic (easily adaptable open interface enables right sensor for mission)
- Open Architecture (designed for SOA environments)
- COTS Enabled (application designed to run on commercially available OS)
- 'Writable' rules engine (enables system to evolve with shifting threat patterns)
- Demonstrated multi-sensor fusion (proven in environments with over 1,000 correlated tracks)